Decatur, Indiana

I was so pleased to be a part of Ashley and Nathan’s special day. When Ashley asked me (her big cousin) to photograph her wedding, I was thrilled and honored. I had a great time being able to preserve and document her big day surrounded by family of my own. Pretty awesome gig. These two have been together since high school!

St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Decatur, Indiana is so BEAUTIFUL. I loved this shot of the mustang parked and ready to head off on their first ride as husband wife.

Special details of the couple that tell a story are the best kind! Ashley’s mother made this wedding dress from HER own wedding gown. She did a great job. Something blue, used, new and borrowed were all incorporated so perfectly.

A good laugh is usually had when photographing the grooms side. This is oftentimes due to them being silly in nature, but also because they are trying to navigate their boutonniere placements and making sure that their tie is tied properly. It makes my boy-mom heart the fullest! These guys were great. All was well and they looked dapper!

The ceremony was a lovely traditional catholic service. They were surrounded by the dearest of friends and family.

I love capturing the “second” first kiss. You know, that special moment that is shared at the back of the church when they make their way passed all the guests and get a minute to themselves without all eyes on them. I love it!

Wedding portraits were taken at a beautiful park in downtown Decatur. An old bridge with wooded foliage is at the top of my shot list. It was perfect. Here are a few shots.

The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus in Decatur. Dinner was yummy. The cake was great. The dancing was EVERYTHING. So much fun was had by all. Even grandma, which made everyone’s heart the fullest, including mine! Just a perfect day. I was thrilled to be a part of it!

Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Comment!

Adrian, Michigan Wedding Photographer